Thursday 7 May 2015

Favourite Land or Sea (and WHY)

Good morning and welcome 
Stamping and Creative friends to another fun As You Like It Challenge.

We hope that you enjoyed our challenge last time.
We had a great time looking at all of the fabulous entries and it was very difficult to choose a winner and top 3.


So, without further ado ...


our winner is:


Elena
Gorgeous layout and I love the bright colours. Stunning heat embossed butterflies.
Great details too. 



Congratulations!

Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are


Carol Gill
The image is very cute and I love the colours and colouring.

MaxiBelle Studio
Fabulous colouring and colours and that image is absolutely adorable.


an English Lady
I love the colourcombination and all the details. 


Congratulations!
 and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our 53rd challenge








The sponsor of this challenge is

Sweet n Sassy Stamps



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Land or Sea (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


Although I live by the sea and love the beauty of the coastal views, I'm actually not very fond of boats and can't remember the last time I ever went in the sea.  I'm more of a country girl!  I love the changing seasons represented in the fields, trees and animals. I like the romance of country farmhouses and open gardens. And despite the aching limbs which I end up with, I do actually quite like tending the land in my own garden, growing veggies and flowers amongst the mass of weeds.  So today's card for me represents land, with a spot of gardening.






For my Favourite I have to choose land,
I think all of my loves are on land, I love the way the field look in the summer farmers working the land, I love the animals the land is home too and love gardening and growing fruit and veg too! I have several chickens, ducks, Geese, 2 rabbits and a guinea pig
So you see I just can not do sea!
Plus I don't like Sharks! ARRRGH!



Carol


I love the Sea, find it very relaxing. Nothing better than a stroll along the beach at Cullen after a fish supper and finished off with their yummy Ice-cream lol! I am very lucky to live on the NE coast of Scotland where we have many to pick from. 







Mojca

I just have to pick the sea. Fresh air, relaxing and of course swimming in the sea is something I love and I hope I'll be lucky enough this year (after a long time) to managed to get to shore and afford a little bit of summer pleasure.





Sarah


As a girl my Dad, Mum, little Sis and I spent every weekend and school holiday staying at our static caravan at West Bay on the Dorset coast, so although a country girl at heart a part of me belongs to the sea and I hope that we will retire to the coast some day.





Suzette

I love mermaids they are so sweet...So I choose sea as my pick for this challenge. The shell is from my little daughter's collection of shells from our last holiday.






Wilma
My favorite is the sea. On vacation, we like to go to a place on the coast and lie on the beach and swim in the sea. I love to take a walk along the coast and feel the sand  between my toes.  I also like boat trips at sea when the weather is good.




So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Land or Sea (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.

Hugs from the AYLI girls.


4 comments:

  1. thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies -great DT inspiration
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks so much for choosing my card in the Top 3. I'm tickled pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Fabulous creations !! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super inspiration and great theme thanks ;0)

    ReplyDelete